St Ives use the e-Sourcing platform SourceDogg to manage our supply chain and govern all our dealing with suppliers in line with the St Ives Procurement Policy a copy of which is available to download and review.
In order to register your interest to supply the St Ives Group all suppliers must complete the following steps:
1) Open an account with SourceDogg
2) Complete the St Ives On-boarding Questionnaire
Through the platform suppliers will be able to take part in tender and requests for quotes as well as maintain and update their company information.
To open an account with SourceDogg
- Visit SourceDogg website and follow the instructions.
- Go to your inbox for an account verification email from firstname.lastname@example.org (Important: check your spam folder).
- Click on the link within that email to verify your email address.
Complete the St Ives On-boarding Questionnaire
- Make sure you are logged into your SourceDogg account using your email address and password.
- Follow the link to the St Ives On-boarding Questionnaire and click ‘Join the request now’ button
- Answer all the questions and then click the green ‘submit button’ on the right hand side of the page.